A Review of the Rancilio HSD-SILVIA Silvia Espresso Machine
The HSD-SILVIA model of Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine is a high end semi automatic coffee maker, and it shows not just in the price but quality. Unlike other espresso machines under $500, the Rancilio HSD-SILVIA has practically everything an espresso lover could want, and probably more.
The Rancilio HSD-SILVIA has several features that were built for brewing perfect coffee, and the best of these are listed below.
- There is a porta filter handle similar to those found in other Rancilio models
- The group head is commercial grade quality
- Special components have been included to keep heat stabilized throughout the brewing process
- An articulating steam wand is built in that provides extensive range of motion
- A capsule adaptor kit and optional pod are available
- The built in knob provides accurate steaming control
- Two filter baskets are bundled with the package
The first thing you’ll notice with the Rancilio HSD-SILVIA is that it is a strikingly beautiful machine, and it will look great on any kitchen. However, it isn’t all looks since the Rancilio HSD-SILVIA produces top of the line, professional quality coffee that is far superior to what you would get with other cheaper machines. Unlike other espresso products, the espresso you get here has a consistent taste and doesn’t suffer from the bitter or sour taste that accompanies other machines.